Focused logistics is a consultancy, established in 2007, specialising in warehouse design and network optimisation.
The company uses a combination of proprietary modelling tools and deep supply chain experience to support decision making with quantitative analysis.
The tools enable scenario development including storage allocation, warehouse sizing, and resource optimisation. These provide key inputs to process and layout design.
A proven methodology is applied to all projects to meet client expectations and manage timely delivery of clearly defined objectives.
Our consultants have broad supply chain experience gained in major logistics providers, consultancy and internet start-ups. They are creative thinkers who enjoy finding solutions and working in new contexts to enable operational change for our clients.
Through their practical experience, our consultants understand the key operational drivers in warehouse and distribution operations and how to apply analytical techniques to identify and quantify operational improvements.
Typical projects include:
- Developing expansion options for a combined ecommerce & store NDC to meet future volumes, without expanding the building.
- Sportswear wholesale stock layout review and migration planning to resolve major fulfilment issues.
- Order collation analysis for e-commerce fulfilment centre to optimise stock layout and improve productivity.
- Network capacity testing for a UK retailer with multiple channels and store formats, enabling rationalisation of the number of sites without impacting service levels.
- Next generation RDC design and automation review for major grocery retailer.
- Business case development for hospital trust urban consolidation centre.
Focused Logistics offers warehouse optimisation support based on tangible facts and figures. The project outputs are measurable, practical, and achievable.